Want Better Skin ?
Vitamin C can benefit skin as it dramatically increases the synthesis of collagen
Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps reduce skin damage caused by free radicals
Vitamin C delivered into skin cells is thought to reduce wrinkles and improve skin texture
FLAVONOID GLYCOSIDES - RUTIN
- Rutin is a strong anioxidant that can reduce the creation of free radicals. Free radicals cause damage to skin by stealing the charge from healthy celss and making them unstable. Skincare products need antioxidants to protect the skin from breaking down & againg.
- Rutin works synergistically with Vitamin C, inhibiting Vitamin C to oxidize an become a free radical and intensifying the antioxidant activity of Vitamin C.
- Rutin strengthens capillaries, reducing blood pooling in the delicate skin under the eye area, hence reducing dark circles and puffiness.
- Rutin has anti-inflammatory effects which is a major factor in skincare issues like the break down of collagen & elastin, increase in oil production (leading to acne & blemishes), as well as skin discolouration.
We would like to thanks Sharon at Indigiearth for allowing us to share her quandong products .
ACTIVES & BENEFITS
- Antimicrobial, antioxidant, & anti-inflammatory properties.
- Antioxidant activity considered stronger than that of Vitamin E.
- Anti-inflammatory action reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.
- Behaves like an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA).
- Excellent would healer & possibilities for psoriasis treatment.